Our company is one of the most reputable importers and distributors of complete oak barrels from Serbia (a country in Southeast Europe) on the market today. With the desire that wine lovers, who like the taste of spirits, will have their own Western wine cellar made in Vietnam, from their own home wine products and steeped by themselves.
From now on, you can easily order oak wine barrels completely imported from Serbia in Vietnam, with a clear warranty policy; Dedicated, professional, fast 24/7 care service when there are any questions that need to be answered.
- Store your container tightly sealed, out of direct sunlight in a cool (55 – 60 degrees) and optimal humidity (65%-75%) place until ready to use.
- A new or stored dry cask with a sweet oak aroma (no mold or vinegar smell)
- Use a spacer hammer to gently close the valve into the barrel until it fits snugly.
- Fill 1/3 of the bucket with filtered water and let it soak for 3-4 hours.
- Fill 2/3 of the bucket with filtered water and let it soak for another 3-4 hours.
- Finally, you fill it up until the barrel stops seeping. Filling with water is necessary to prevent bacteria and germs from starting to form in the bin in the open space. This process usually takes about 2 days and shouldn’t take longer.
- It is normal for the barrel to get wet or may drip during this process. But at the end of this process, if there is or is still a phenomenon of water seepage into the shell, it is necessary to change the new tank.
- After 2 days of being filled with filtered water and no leakage, you drain the water in the tank and let it dry for about 1 day. Then fill it with alcohol. Regularly check and replenish the wine to the full barrel until the wine is no longer wasted.
- The length of time your wine ages and mellows in casks depends on personal preference.