Our company is one of the most prestigious importers and distributors of complete oak barrels from Serbia (a country in the southeastern region of Europe) on the market today. With the desire that wine lovers, who like the taste of spirits, will have their own Western wine cellar made in Vietnam, from their own home wine products and steeped by themselves.
From now on, you can easily order oak wine barrels completely imported from Serbia in Vietnam, with a clear warranty policy; Dedicated, professional, fast 24/7 care service when there are any questions that need to be answered.
1. WHAT IS OAK WOOD?
- Oak is a hardwood that is grown in many countries with temperate climates such as the US and Europe. Due to the characteristics of each type of oak in different countries, with its own structure and scent, oak has been “choose the side to send gold” when applying to make a wine barrel.
- The oak wine barrel is completely imported from Serbia (in the southeastern region of Europe) with white oak material. Made from old oak trees that are 70-120 years old. Since ancient times people there have used oak barrels to store wine for many years. And they discovered something very interesting that oak is very malleable, and has a very tight grain, the aging process of oak allows oxygen to integrate very slowly, which helps the wine gradually soften and take on color. Beautifully stimulates the taste buds, pleasant aroma and natural aldehyde reduction.
2. THE EFFECT OF OAK WINE BARREL?
- Oak wine is a wine that is aged in oak barrels. During the aging process, the tannins in the wood grain are slowly released, neutralizing the alcohol, helping the wine to reduce its concentration and become smoother and sweeter.
- A special feature is the toothpick-shaped oak fibers, so even though the wine is stored in a closed wooden barrel, there is always a small amount of oxygen in contact with the wine. Thanks to this contact, the wine reduces excess water vapor, giving oak a richer, delicious, and mellow flavor that is much more mellow than regular wine.
- In alcohol, there are always two toxic components, which are Andehit and Methanol.
- Andehit is a substance that causes a feeling of intoxication when drinking a lot of wine, after soaking the wine in oak barrels, the wood fibers will help the aldehydes to be converted to the outside, so that the wine will become smoother and not intoxicating. like normal alcohol.
- Methanol is a substance in alcohol that, when accumulated in large amounts, will cause diseases of internal organs. You can rest assured because the inside of the oak barrel has been burned with a light brown layer before aging. Since then, when the wine is soaked in oak barrels, it will metabolize all the methanol, at this time the wine will become safe, without worrying about toxic substances accumulating in the body.
- Organic matter is secreted from the wood grain, which dissolves into the wine, giving it a special flavor that no other ordinary wine can have. The good organic compounds in oak wood will gradually infiltrate, creating a balance of yin and yang for the wine, giving it a warm, delicious taste like brandy.
- In particular, oak wine has a delicious taste, golden color like foreign wine, very attractive, when drunk, has a strong aroma, sweet aftertaste, strong but extremely smooth wine, does not cause feelings when drinking. feeling intoxicated, making many believers addicted to alcohol.
3. USER MANUAL
- Store your container tightly sealed, out of direct sunlight in a cool (55 – 60 degrees) and optimal humidity (65%-75%) place until ready to use
- A new or stored dry cask with a sweet oak aroma (no mold or vinegar smell)
- Use a spacer hammer to gently close the valve into the barrel until it fits snugly.
- Fill 1/3 of the tank with filtered water and let it soak for 3-4 hours.
- Fill 2/3 of the tank with filtered water and let it soak for another 3-4 hours.
- Finally, you fill it up until the tank stops seeping. Filling with water is necessary to prevent bacteria and germs from starting to form in the bin in the open space. This process usually takes about 2 days and shouldn’t take longer.
- It is normal for the tank to get wet or drip during this process. But at the end of this process, if there is or there is still a phenomenon of water seepage into the shell, it is necessary to change the new tank
- After 2 days filled with filtered water and no more leakage, you drain all the water in the tank and let it dry for about 1 day. Then fill it with alcohol. Regularly check and replenish the wine to the full barrel until the wine is no longer wasted.
- The length of time your wine ages and mellows in casks depends on personal preference.
4. PRODUCT LIFECYCLE
5. SOME PICTURES OF OAK BARRELS